SDCRN has been set up to promote a culture of clinical research in dementia across Scotland and improve recruitment to high quality studies from both urban and rural areas.
The Scottish Dementia Clinical Research Network aims to:
- Build on world class studies.
- Promote innovative practice.
- Register studies.
- Involve people with dementia.
- Research in urban and rural areas.
- Develop new researchers.
- Improve the quality and quantity of research.
- Improve links within UK and Europe.
If you have any research ideas please let us know.
Contact us at: [email protected]